Hobby Center's Zilkha Hall
Mercury first performed at the Hobby Center's Zilkha Hall in 2003 and returns there for two dates in 2017-2018. This beautiful 500-seat theater is warm, intimate and acoustically pleasing. Spend some time before the show walking along the beautiful Buffalo Bayou or grab some eats at the many wonderful restaurants nearby.
Please be aware, Hobby Center security employs a bag check and walkthrough metal detector to scan entering patrons for the safety and security of all.
WHERE IS WILL CALL?
Available 90 minutes before the concert begins in the Zilkha Lobby (north end of building).
Seating begins about 30 minutes prior to the concert.
Wheelchair seating and assisted-listening devices are available. Zilkha Hall is wheelchair accessible via Bagby Street entrances and passenger drop off is available on Bagby Street. Handicap parking is available in the West Lot, entrance on Walker St.
HOW TO GET HERE
800 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002
From I-45 North Freeway, heading southbound: Take the McKinney exit (left exit, #47C) and go north on Bagby St. to Walker St.
From I-45 Gulf Freeway, heading northbound: Take Houston Ave/Memorial Dr exit, follow ramp towards Memorial Dr and go east on Memorial Dr towards Rusk.
- From I-10 West: Take exit to San Jacinto St./Main St. (right exit, #769B) and stay to right until Main St. Go south on Main St. then west on Walker St.
- From I-10 East: Take exit to Smith St./Downtown Destinations (right exit, #769A) and head south on Smith St. then west on Walker St.
The Hobby Center is about 5 blocks west of the Preston Street stop on the Red Line MetroRail and 1 block southwest of the Theatre District/Capitol stop on the Green/Purple Lines. Many bus routes also serve the theater.
For more information see: www.ridemetro.org
There are many options for parking downtown, but please allow plenty of time to find parking and get through the security check as the Hobby Center and Theatre District often host several large events a night, sometimes adding 30 minutes to your expected arrival time.
- Hobby Center Parking Garage: Entrances on Rusk and Walker St. $12, cash or credit. This garage will close when full.
- Theater District Underground Parking: Entrance on Rusk St. $12, cash or credit. Please be aware that the elevators and tunnel are not functioning yet so you will need to take stairs to street level!
- Alley Theater Parking Garage: Entrances between Prairie and Texas on Smith or Louisiana. $10, credit only.
- Old Post Office Parking Lot: On Franklin between Louisiana and Bagby. $5, cash or credit.
Complimentary Valet Parking is available for Patron Society members and Lexus Drivers. Valet is accessible from Bagby St.