Work With Us
Be a part of the Mercury team
Auditions + Openings
We hold annual auditions for additional players and substitutes for all string sections each spring and schedule auditions for period instrument winds, theorbo and harpsichord on a continuing basis.
Note: Wind and percussion players are required to audition on Baroque or Classical period instruments. String players may audition on modern instruments but should be prepared with gut strings and baroque bow and, if contracted, must play with period-appropriate setup.
Please direct any questions to Judy Frow, Artistic Administrator, at email@example.com.
There are no open positions currently.
Mercury always welcomes volunteer help.
Mercury engages volunteers at concerts, in the office, and at other special events. If you would like to support Mercury in a fun, unique way, consider volunteering!
Seven ways you can help Mercury as a volunteer:
- Support staff at concerts in the box office or at the marketing table
- Host and/or transport visiting musicians
- Attend and assist at special events
- Grass-roots marketing for Mercury
- Offer pro-bono professional support
- Provide administrative support in the Mercury office
- Assist fundraising campaigns (phone calls, stuffing envelopes, etc.)
To volunteer your time to support Mercury, please contact Kade Smith at 713.533.0080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.