Work With Us
Be a part of the Mercury team
Auditions + Openings
We will be auditioning musicians for extra/substitute positions in the strings, winds and percussion sections on April 24, 2017.
For complete details on audition requirements and how to apply, click here (updated 3.30.17). Applications must be received by April 13, 2017. If you have further questions, please contact Judy Frow, Artistic Administrator, at email@example.com.
Note: Wind and percussion players are required to audition on Baroque or Classical period instruments. String players may audition on modern instruments/strings but, if contracted, must play with period-appropriate bow and gut strings.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Mercury always welcomes volunteer help.
Mercury engages volunteers at concerts, in the office, and at other special events. If you would like to support Mercury in a fun, unique way, consider volunteering!
Seven ways you can help Mercury as a volunteer:
- Support staff at concerts in the box office or at the marketing table
- Host and/or transport visiting musicians
- Attend and assist at special events
- Grass-roots marketing for Mercury
- Offer pro-bono professional support
- Provide administrative support in the Mercury office
- Assist fundraising campaigns (phone calls, stuffing envelopes, etc.)
To volunteer your time to support Mercury, please contact Kade Smith at 713.533.0080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.