Quickly becoming one of the city's hotbeds of culture and creativity, MATCH is a recent addition to Houston’s thriving Midtown, a nightlife destination and home to over thirty chef owned restaurants. MATCH is the newest venue in Mercury’s neighborhood lineup, and the perfect location for an intimate orchestral experience.
WHERE IS WILL CALL?
Will Call is available one hour before the concert at the ticket windows on the east side of the building, near Main St. and Holman St.
Seating is general admission, with priority seating for subscribers, and begins about 30 minutes prior to the concert.
Wheelchair seating and assisted-listening devices are available. MATCH has ramps at both ends of the breezeway—passengers can be dropped off at the Travis Street entrance.
Handicap parking is available in the Mid Main parking garage but, because of current road construction, we suggest mobility-impaired individuals be dropped off at the Travis Street entrance prior to parking.
HOW TO GET HERE
MATCH is located at 3400 Main St. Houston, TX 77002 between Main St. and Travis St. on Holman.
- From I-45 North Freeway, heading southbound: Take the McKinney exit (left exit, #47C) and go south on Main St. until you reach Holman St.
- From I-45 Gulf Freeway, heading northbound: Take the St. Joseph Pkwy exit (#45) and go west on St. Joseph Parkway to Fannin St. Go south on Fannin St. and then west on Holman St.
- From US-59 Eastex Freeway, southbound: Take McGowen Ave/Tuam Ave exit and head west on McGowen. Go south on Fannin St. and then west on Holman St.
- From US-59 Southwest Fwy, north: Take Richmond Ave exit (left exit) then stay left for Travis St. Take Travis St. north to Holman St.
- From 288: Take the Chenevert St/Downtown exit (left exit), go north on Chenevert St. Then turn onto Elgin St. westbound. Go south on Fannin St and then west on Holman St.
The MATCH is served by the Red Line MetroRail at the Ensemble/HCC Station stop, a half block south of MATCH. Several bus lines also have nearby stops.
For more information see: www.ridemetro.org
The Mid-Main parking garage is located south of Holman between Main St. and Travis St., entrances on Travis St. or Holman St. Cost: $10, cash only.
Mid-Main Surface Lot: SE Corner of Holman and Main. Cost $7, cash only.
Street parking is available but be aware of parking restriction signs and do not park closer than 30 feet to any intersections, crosswalks or fire hydrants.